Installation Process #top
Installing Ness PHP is very easy. You can select one of the installation methods and get ready with in 3 mins. Every installation method creates same files in your project directory so you can select the best method fits you. Here is a list of methods you can use;
Get Using Composer#top
You can use 'composer' package manager for downloading and installing the framework.
composer create-project nessphp/application project_name
Download Ness PHP Package#top
If you do not have composer installed on your machine you can use github directly to create a project with Ness PHP. Here is the required steps for creating a project using GitHub Releases.
- Please visit 'application' Repository/Packages on GitHub
- Download last version of framework.
- [Note: Project repository contains only stable releases of the framework. You can follow the same process with framework repository for creating a project from last unstable/development branch]
- Unzip the package you have downloaded.
- Optional: Rename the package/project name you have downloaded with your own project name
- Copy/Upload your project. to local/remote server
Download by Cloning repository#top
If you do not have composer installed on your computer and do not want to download package from Github you can also create projects by cloning the application repository from GitHub.
Server Requirements #top
Ness Framework is a lightweight, easy-to-code and adaptable library. You can be confident that we will consider the 'lightness' principle in all our releases. The only requirements are;
- PHP Version: =>5.6
- Extension: PHP PDO for database operations.
- Extension: PHP SimpleXml for Resource Management Class.